- Provide customer service to small contractors and retail customers via walk-in, telephone or email.
- Assist with customer inquiries on product selection, pricing, availability, and refunds/exchanges.
- Coordinate fulfillment, loading, and schedule delivery of customer orders.
- Write-up and price orders according to established Company policy.
- Provides material estimates and quotes for small packages.
- Other duties as assigned.
Important Attributes and Knowledge
- Knowledge of company product pricing, discount and estimating formulas and guidelines.
- Knowledge of company products, competitor products and company standards.
- Excellent interpersonal, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Positive, relationship-oriented attitude and communication style.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED), 18+ years of age
- 1-2 years of relatable sales or operations experience.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation / Weekends Off
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical Insurance
Dearborn Lumber Company does not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
To apply, please email resume to: Sales@AlkiLumber.com