- Assists customers with unloading material safety and accurately, taking precaution to protect product and customer property.
- Verifies order details. Check items against invoice/packing slip to ensure accuracy of order.
- Acts as customer service liaison. Handles customer concerns and helps to resolve issues as they arise.
- Maintains service logs and pre/post trip inspection procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal, and verbal communication skills
- Takes pride in quality and quantity of work produced
- Recognizes urgency in solving problems and completing critical work
- Positive, relationship-oriented attitude and communication style
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED), 18+ years of age
- Valid Class B CDL license
- Minimum of one (1) year of driving experience
- Must be able to pass MVR report and obtain a DOT medical card
- Forklift certification
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation / Weekends Off
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical Insurance
Dearborn Lumber Company does not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
To apply, please email resume to: Sales@AlkiLumber.com